A blog about writing . . . and a lot of other things

Friday, December 30, 2011

I have a blog!

Now what?

I'm flirting with the idea of having 2012 be the  YEAR OF THE BLOG .  Should one of my resolutions be to blog regularly?

The downside of this is that it takes my time away from doing the actual fiction writing that I should be doing if I want to be a published writer.

The upside of this is that if I'm writing a blog at least I'm writing, right?

I will do it.  2012 will be the  YEAR OF THE BLOG .

However, I'm not going to do something crazy like promise to blog daily or go through the entire Julia Child cookbook in a year.  I have a life.  And a bit of a job.  And I hate the thought of making anything associated with aspic.

So 2012 will be the  YEAR OF THE BLOG , in which I will blog weekly (give or take).

Now to figure out how I'm going to lose that ten pounds . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment